Coloring Planner for KDP or POD for Affinity Publisher and InDesign.
If a mandala coloring book and a weekly undated planner had a baby…you’d get this 7×10 inch KDP interior.
Perfect for the person who likes to doodle or color in the margins of their planner.
Easy to edit in Publisher or InDesign. The planner is on a master page and the mandalas are on the individual pages. This book is already laid out for you with bleed included.
You also get PNG’s of all the mandalas in an extra large size so you can use them in other projects as well.
Ideas for Use
- Create a coloring book from them
- Use them in a journal
- Use them in printables (must be incorporated with other elements and flattened)
- Use them in digital planners (as long as they are part of a planner design that has backgrounds/covers–your customer should not be able to upload the pdf to KDP or POD sites).
Samples of the pages:
What you get:
- 52 week undated weekly planner already laid out with mandala backgrounds peeking around the empty spaces and margins
- 52 PNG’s of the mandalas, extra large so no need to scale up
- Affinity Publisher (.afpub)
- Adobe InDesign (.indd and .idml)
- PNG (mandalas)
- SVG (mandalas)
A commercial rights undated planner and this set of 52 coloring images should be sold separately but you can get them bundled together for just $30.
You may use these to create anything you want—digital or physical—as long as your customer only has personal use rights to the products. You may not pass on commercial rights and your customer cannot edit the product.
You may not sell or giveaway the source files (i.e. the .indd, .idml, or .afpub). You may not sell or giveaway the PNG images as is. The images should be incorporated into a product and then flattened so they can not be extracted.