See How easy it is to create an interior in indesign
Get started quickly and easily with your first notebooks and journals with this collection of interiors, covers, and bookplates.
- 9 DFY interiors in pdf format (96 pages)
- InDesign source files so you can make edits and create notebooks of any length
- 5 DFY covers in high quality .jpg and .pdf formats
- Photoshop source files for covers
- 7 bookplates to use on the cover or the first page of your interior in transparent .png and with a white background (.png)
- Illustrator source file for bookplates
- 8″x 10″ size (standard composition books are 7.5″ x 9.5″)
- College ruled notebook
- Wide ruled notebook
- Blank journal
- Journal pages with space to add prompts
- Dot grid
- Grid (.25 inch graph paper)
- Story paper with wide ruled lines
- Story paper with handwriting lines
- Handwriting notebook
- You may use any of the files (interiors, bookplates, and covers) in any project where your customer is the end user.
- You may not use any of these files to create products that you will sell or giveaway with commercial rights of any kind.
- You may not sell or giveaway any of the source files for any reason.