LOW CONTENT STARTER PACK
A Collection of Interiors, Cover Backgrounds & Bookplates to jump start your Business
Have you been thinking about a low content business but not sure if it is for you?
Is it taking too long to create each book from scratch?
Confused about licensing for graphics you find online?
Let me provide you with an easy way to get started or boost your existing catalog with toolkit.
How This Kit Can Help You
- 5 Done for you PDF Interiors (7″x10″) ready to upload as is or edit them in Affinity Publisher (source file included)
- 10 digital backgrounds to use for your covers. Upload these hi-res .jpg’s into the design tool of your choice and add your title and any other graphical elements you want
- 4 bookplates–add these to your cover (best for notebooks) or on the first interior page (e.g. this book belongs to)
- Jumpstart your book or printable business for just $27.
Do I Need Affinity Publisher to Use this?
No. You only need Publisher if you want to edit the interiors. The PDF’s can be uploaded into a PDF editor where you can add in your own pages. There are also transparent .png images you can overlay over backgrounds in any design program (e.g. Canva, Powerpoint).
Can I Use this to Make Printables INSTEAD?
Yes, I always try to give you the most flexible rights possible. You can create printables from any of these. I even provide a transparent .png’s of each page so you can overlay them over a background or add graphics in the design software of your choice to create unique printables
- Add story prompts to the story handwriting pages
- Add a picture to the story handwriting pages and ask users to write the story
- Add bullet journal prompts to the dot grid pages to stimulate user’s creativity
- Add a background or decorative graphic to the planner pages or gratitude pages
- Add pages with your own recipes to the meal planner pages and create a printable pack to sell or give away as a lead magnet
- Add a list of gratitude prompts and pair with the weekly gratitude layout for a printable lead magnet
- You may use any of the files (interiors, bookplates, and covers) in any digital or physical project where your customer is the end user.
- You may not use any of these files to create products that you will sell or giveaway with commercial rights of any kind.
- You may not sell or giveaway any of the source files for any reason.