Create Notebooks for Kids and Travel Games-Mix & Match
Writing children’s books can be incredibly rewarding, but illustrating and selling your books online is its own beast. If you want to publish children’s books without writing a single word this Kids KDP Sampler can help you assemble multiple books in an afternoon.
In fact, with three different types of story paper, encourage them to write their own stories. And illustrate them too.
Also included are 4 pages of travel games and lettering practice.
Create different notebooks from each layout or mix and match to create an activity book for youngsters. You could even mix in a few coloring pages from other PLR you have.
These pages are aimed at the K-Gr.4 crowd.
What you get:
• Two .afpub files, one in 8×10 and one in 6×9 (with bleed)
• PDF of each size with one of each layout so you can also edit in Canva, Acrobat Pro, or another PDF editor (note—you may need to make some adjustments as Canva has different fonts, and turn on bleed under File–>Show Print Bleed)
• Commercial Rights—edit and publish as your own
• Handwriting practice page
• Story page with illustration space for young kids
• Story page with illustration space for older kids
• Capital letters practice page
• Tic Tac Toe
• Dots and Boxes
• I spy for colors
• I spy for letters of the alphabet
- You may use these files to create physical or digital products to sell or giveaway where your customer is the end user.
- You may not use any of these files to create products that you will sell or giveaway with commercial rights of any kind.
- You may not sell or giveaway any of the source files for any reason.
- .afpub (Affinity Publisher) & a PDF with one of each spread
Ideas for Use
- Create printable sets for your blog or shop
- Use them for your own children
- Create books for KDP and other self-publishing platforms
- Create a lead magnet for your blog
- Create digital kids journals and practice pages
- Pair it with Kindergarten Sight Word Printables to create unique books and printables for kids