Get 30% off Through 12/20/2020 with COde: GIFTME30
Gift Tag & Bookmark Templates
For Affinity Designer
Speed up creating printable tags and bookmarks
Do you love making digital products but hate how long it takes?
Wish it was as easy as click and fill? Well it can be. Fill your template with patterns, colors or clip art in minutes.
Diversify your digital shop. Create printable gift tag sheets quickly with these templates for Affinity Designer.
For just $17 you can save time and get straight to the fun part. Re-use them over and over for endless printables.
Not confident about your design skills? Scroll to the bottom to get these templates and a complete gift tag video workshop using Affinity Designer.
Why use Affinity Designer?
- Easily fill with colors, gradients, and digital patterns (from an image)
- Export multiple formats of your printables at once (e.g. jpg, png, pdf, svg) using Export Persona
- These files (.afdesign) can also be edited in Affinity Publisher and Photo.
- .PSD files included for Photoshop users
- .PNG overlays–use in any design software that has layers. Just place this over a pattern or image and it blocks out everything but the shape of the gift tag.
Watch how easy it is to fill these and create your digital product
What you Get
4 main tags with front and back plus bleed and cut lines
BONUS: Bookmark Template file
Get the Templates only for $17
This template set includes a total of 12 designs in .afdesign files (plus the bookmark bonus file). You also get .psd files and .png overlays.
License: You may use these templates to create products for personal or commercial use. You may not sell or give away the .afdesign or.psd files.
Learn to create your own Gift Tags in Affinity Designer
The first workshop in my Let’s Create in Affinity series that will help you stock your digital shop with a variety of products.
This workshop is over an hour of video that will walk through:
- Where to research gift tags, types of tags, themes, and file formats to use
- Design your own templates using shapes
- Fill and decorate your tags with patterns, textures, clip art and text
- Use styles and effects in Designer to enhance your tags
- Export to various formats using Export Persona
Just $27 for both the workshop and the templates!
Pre-recorded so you get instant access.
This workshop is beginner friendly, however a basic understanding of Designer is assumed (creating text, using colors, placing images). If you are brand new to Affinity Designer, customers can get free access to my Affinity Designer Basics course with purchase.