Undecorated commercial rights printables. Add your colors and branding and re-sell.
Launching Wednesday November 10, 2021
Some printables are trendy and niche, but budgeting is evergreen. Your shop isn’t complete without this staple printable.
Budget printables are perfect for family, parenting, personal finance or lifestyle bloggers.
- No time to create your own printables?
- Tried making your own but they didn’t look very good?
- Want to scale quickly with content shortcuts?
I’ve got you covered. These printables solve all three problems and best of all, I’ve created them in 3 different programs so you have options.
These fully editable templates will help you create printables for your tribe.
Best of all…
Since these template are undecorated and are not completely done for you, you don’t need to worry that anyone else is going to have exactly the same printable as you. I’ve done the tedious part, you add your creative flair.
Alter it to suit your design style. Add licensed artwork (or your own), change color and fonts, and export a final result that will be a unique product perfect for your blog or shop.
3 Formats included: Affinity, Adobe, PPT!
What you get:
Includes 9 unique pages:
- Financial Goal Planner
- Year at a Glance Budget Summary
- Fixed and Variable Expenses planner
- Bill Tracker in portrait and landscape
- Monthly Budget worksheet
- Snowball Debt Tracker
- Emergency Fund Savings Tracker
- Savings jar in two styles
- Affinity: Publisher (main printable file) and Designer (savings jar graphic)
- Adobe: InDesign (main printable file) and Illustrator (savings jar graphic)
- Powerpoint (main printable file) and SVG, PNG (savings jar graphic)
Ideas for Use
- Create printable sets for your blog or shop
- Use them for your own budget
- Use as part of a book of budgeting tips
- Create a lead magnet for your blog
- Create a digital budgeting planner
- Pair it with my Cash Envelopes template to create a budgeting set
Save time or the cost of hiring a designer for just $27?
You may use these to create anything you want—digital or physical—as long as your customer only has personal use rights to the products. You may not pass on commercial rights and your customer cannot edit the product.
You may not sell or giveaway the source files (i.e. the .afpub and .afdesign files; the PPT and SVG, or the .indd, .idml, or .ai files)