Build Recipe Journal Interiors with Affinity Publisher using these Templates
Create multiple recipe journal interiors in about a minute each with these templates.
- 4 Different Recipe Journal Layouts built on master pages + Index page
- Affinity Publisher (.afpub) source files so you can make edits and create planners of any length
- 3 popular sizes: 6×9″, 7×10″, and 8.5×11″
- Color and grayscale versions done for you
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Create recipe printables to sell or to use as a lead magnet
- Add meal plans or recipes based on a theme (gluten free, diabetic friendly, comfort food, kid friendly, etc.) and then add these pages so readers can add their own recipes to the book.
- Publish to KDP as a blank recipe journal. You can create 4 different interiors from this template. Change out the colors, fonts, etc. to make them your own.
- Decorate the pages with your own graphics to customize these further
- You may use these files to create physical or digital products to sell or giveaway where your customer is the end user.
- You may not use any of these files to create products that you will sell or giveaway with commercial rights of any kind.
- You may not sell or giveaway any of the source files for any reason.