Build Meal Planner Interiors with Affinity Publisher using these Templates
Create multiple meal planner interiors in about a minute each with these templates.
- 6 Different Meal Planner Layouts built on master pages
- Affinity Publisher (.afpub) source files so you can make edits and create planners of any length
- 3 popular sizes: 6×9″, 7×10″, and 8.5×11″
- 1 coordinating pattern to layout #6 in two sizes
- 6 kitchen themed graphics DFY with the included pattern
- 6 kitchen themed silhouettes so you can create clipping masks with any pattern of your choice
Samples (see the video above for Full Walkthrough)
Ideas for Use:
- Create meal planner printables to sell or to use as a lead magnet
- Add meal plans or recipes based on a theme (gluten free, diabetic friendly, comfort food, kid friendly, etc.) to your meal planner pages and create a KDP manuscript
- Publish to KDP as a blank meal planner. You can create 6 different interiors from this template. Change out the colors, fonts, etc. to make them your own.
- Decorate the pages with your own graphics to customize these further, or use the included silhouettes to create your own coordinating graphics.
- You may use these files to create physical or digital products to sell or giveaway where your customer is the end user.
- You may not use any of these files to create products that you will sell or giveaway with commercial rights of any kind.
- You may not sell or giveaway any of the source files for any reason.